Franchise Finance Market: What Is Our Bigger Picture Mission
The Franchise Finance Market’s mission is to optimise finance product/service outcomes for the franchise sector.
That means finding the optimal outcome for all stakeholders, not the best outcome for lenders, or the best outcome for franchises, or even the best outcome for franchisees.
Franchise Finance Market: Its All About Our Beliefs
FFM believes the biggest problem for the financing the franchise sector is the over-abundance of adversarial thinking between the stakeholders. Lenders want what is best for them, being in a position of strength they take, take, take. And so it goes.
Optimisation is not having the stakeholders sit in a circle hold hands and sing kum ba yah. It is working out what give and take compromise between the stakeholders will result in the optimal outcome for all of those stakeholders.
Adversarial relationships is short-termism.
Optimised outcomes; are harder to achieve, require a higher level of commitment, but are long-termism.
Franchise Finance Market: These are our Principles of Operation
- Do everything within our capability to secure full franchisee funding solutions
- Seek every product or service available to secure franchisee finance, regardless of supplier.
- Work to create those products and services not currently available.
- Work to replace any joint-label product partner that stops lending; as quickly and seamlessly as possible and with minimum disruption to clients.
- Recommend any product that beats our joint-label products and services.
- Work to make franchisee finance faster, easier, smoother and more transparent, regardless of product provider.
- Listen to our customers and continuously improve our offering.
- Keep thinking innovatively.
- Apply a single flat fee to deliver the Finance Access Commitment, regardless how many of our products and services it takes.
- Keep Open and Honest lines of communication.